I offer a range of services for home users and small businesses in Sudbury, Suffolk and the surrounding 10miles.
I can help get the most out of your tech, including:
- Setting up your wired/wireless network.
- System Cleanups and Malware Scans for when your PC or laptop is running slowly. Includes a system check and settings optimization.
- Providing solutions for file sharing across your network via NAS devices.
- Repairing damaged laptop screens and power jacks, as well as acquiring replacement laptop batteries.
- Extending your wireless range throughout your property and outbuildings.
- Setting up your new PC or Laptop.
- Upgrade your PC or Laptop with hard drives, ram, graphics cards etc.
- I keep a large range of accessories and peripherals, including Mice, Keyboards, Monitors, Routers, Switches, Mesh Systems, Wireless Extenders, Solid State Drives, Laptop Power Supplies plus most cables and converters.
- I also keep a small range of compatible inks and toners for your printer.
- Help setting up your tablet or smart tv – including providing devices to turn your TV into a smart device for all the streaming services.
- I can also offer a range of Security Software, Microsoft Office, Cloud Storage and Webspace, Email Hosting and Website Design.
- Refurbished PC’s and Laptops are usually available, plus I can source new items at competitive prices as well as build pc’s to your specifications.
I come to your residence or place of work, and where possible, will carry out the work onsite – although sometimes I will need to take your device away.
Click HERE to view services and prices.
Based in Sudbury, I offer support for home users and small businesses in the town, as well as Gt Waldingfield, Acton, Lavenham, Long Melford, Glemsford, Cavendish, Clare, Assington, Alpheton, Boxford, The Belchamps, Sible Hedingham, Castle Hedingham and Halstead, as well as all the little villages inbetween. I also have clients in Colchester and Bury St Edmunds.